iRock School of Music
Customer Service Advisor
Starting Salary: £20,500
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Holiday: 25 days per annum
Location: Yateley, Hampshire
iRock School of Music is a peripatetic music service that links with Primary Schools around the country providing an exciting alternative to traditional music tuition for young people. At no cost to the school, we teach pupils musical instruments whilst forming their very own Rock and Pop Bands!
We focus on building children's confidence and well-being through the power and love of music. Through our fun, inclusive and engaging band sessions the children learn key attributes such as teamwork, communication, musical timing, rhythm, song-writing & performance techniques.
- Provide exceptional customer care over the phone and via email.
- Respond efficiently to all enquiries within the set timelines.
- Manage own workload and prioritising responsibilities effectively.
- Able to confidently communicate with customers, schools and stakeholders.
- Handle high volumes of data and accurately inputting into the system ensuring attention to detail is paramount.
- Have a friendly, calm and approachable nature on the phone when speaking with both customers and schools.
- On rare occasions, handle customer complaints calmly with excellent communication skills to diffuse any situation.
- Be a proud representative for the company!
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Service and Administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Proactive with self-drive and determination to complete tasks.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Attention to detail
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently.
- Full time, permanent position based in our office in Yateley, Hampshire.
- Starting Salary: £20,500
- 25 days annual leave plus recognised Bank Holidays
- Amazing staff parties including our yearly conference weekend away!
- A fun, friendly office team within a growing company that is expanding rapidly!
- A chance to receive vouchers and bonus.
“Fun, family-run business that genuinely cares for it's employees!”
“The team are really friendly, supportive and are all very passionate and excited about what we trying to achieve at iRock and the rate that company is growing.”